X-CulT: Genesis - Megadrive Sega Wondermega - JVC X-Eye
* Improved sound capabilities
* MIDI port
* 2 microphone inputs
* S-video out (only in Wondermega, not in later X'eyes unless modded by user)
* Packaged with a CD called Game Garden that had Flicky and Pyramid. The CD player is compatible with CD-Gs.
* Another release came with Compton's Interactive Encyclopedia, Prize Fighter, and a Karaoke CD+G demo CD.
* Later Japanese pack had a platform game called 'Wonderdog' by Core.
* Supported the "Wonder CD" peripheral that allowed one to create music and connect to MIDI-enabled devices.
* Supported a music keyboard called the "Piano Player" that allowed users to create music and learn to use the keyboard.
* Later given a redesign with a softer, more curved look. Some of the extra features were removed, and the joypads were remodeled infrared joypads.