SINCE 1999, YOUR #1 COMPILED SOURCE OF GAME RESEARCH!

X-CulT :: X-CulT news!

Two Silent Hill Prototypes, and Sonic X-Treme? Wow.
by Phugolz
Posted 12-08-2009 23:43

So DRX over at hidden Palace has released two silent hill e3 prototypes. Grab the torrent here. Thx drx!

Also, Scarred Sun, owner of Sonic Retro, has released the source files for Sonic X-Treme. This isn't a joke, the files can be found on her forum post here.

:: comments made & full story 7 ::

S0NICQUOTER :: 12-09-2009 03:44 :: ip: Hidden
[quote name='Phugolz' date='08 December 2009 - 06:43 PM' timestamp='1260315793' post='86490']Also, Scarred Sun, owner of Sonic Retro, has released the source files for Sonic X-Treme. This isn't a joke, [url="http://forums.sonicretro.org/index.php?showtopic=18538"]the files can be found on her forum post here[/url].
[/quote]

No way! I can't [i]believe[/i] this!
Overlord :: 12-09-2009 10:29 :: ip: Hidden
Oh Sonicquoter, you make my day every time =P

The Xtreme leak means that we now have access to virtually everything about this game. Some really interesting stuff there.
TirgoTehPwner :: 12-09-2009 10:37 :: ip: Hidden
I'm surprised anybody cares about Sonic X-treme anymore.

Then again Sonic fans
SSUK :: 12-09-2009 12:21 :: ip: Hidden

Either way, I will check out those Silent Hill prototypes, might be good for a certain IUG-suggested CulT feature so long as I can be sarcastic and know very little about the games.
ICEknight :: 12-09-2009 16:15 :: ip: Hidden
[quote name='SSUK' date='09 December 2009 - 01:21 PM' timestamp='1260361286' post='86503']
Now can we compile the game somewhat and confirm my suspicions that the game blows?[/quote]Not until somebody releases the actual engine itself. We only have the [i]levels[/i].
IxlairDark :: 12-10-2009 01:13 :: ip: Hidden
Woah, wait, Scarred Sun is a girl?

Well I couldn't have expected to know this since I haven't been into the Sonic scene that much or any kind of hacking scene. Oh well.
segaloco :: 12-10-2009 01:43 :: ip: Hidden
[quote name='IxlairDark' date='09 December 2009 - 07:13 PM' timestamp='1260407622' post='86515']
Woah, wait, Scarred Sun is a girl?

[/quote]
[img]http://www.reallysonic.org/DSCN2730.jpg[/img]

SS says FU.

Leave Comments

y o u r : n a m e
:: c o m m e n t ::
Bold FontItalics fontUnderlineStrike OutSubscriptSuperscriptShadow TextGlow TextFont colorFont facefont sizeFont alignmentTeletypeHorizontal LineMoveQuoteFlash ImageImageE-mail linkhyperlinkList

Characters left:
Enter the text on the image as shown
(Refresh the page if you can't read it)

discuss this at the messageboards