SINCE 1999, YOUR #1 COMPILED SOURCE OF GAME RESEARCH!

X-CulT :: X-CulT news!

New design. Watch out for falling code.
by Sazpaimon
Posted 04-02-2010 08:01
So like, I haven't forgotten about you X-Cult. While you sat there and got an occasional update, I've been plodding along writing the code for the little thing you call X-Egg. I personally call it "oh god what the fuck is this shit," but to each his own.

Speaking of "oh god what the fuck is this shit," We have a new design for the main page, courtesy of our friend and fellow admin SSUK. He's also been plodding along doing a bunch of crazy shit with Javascripts and PHPs and who knows what else. Now, this design is far from complete, expect it to be rolled out to other parts of the site in the near future, as they get done. Also, don't expect 100% usability at this point, as there's still some potential kinks to work out.

Other than that, enjoy your new Cult.

:: comments made & full story 9 ::

Zero254 :: 04-03-2010 19:58 :: ip: Hidden
Well the site didn't explode so good job.
segaloco :: 04-03-2010 23:40 :: ip: Hidden
[quote name='Zero254' date='03 April 2010 - 02:58 PM' timestamp='1270324708' post='87871']
Well the site didn't explode so good job.
[/quote]
Actually, it did the first time around ;) But Saz brought it back with the dragon balls.
Anon :: 04-04-2010 15:09 :: ip: 92.235.167.252
[quote name='segaloco' date='03 April 2010 - 06:40 PM' timestamp='1270338027' post='87881']
Well the site didn't explode so good job.
[/quote]
[/quote]

That'd explain why sonic cult went down... Shame most of it's still missing though (has been like that for ages now)
segaroco :: 04-05-2010 19:03 :: ip: 64.140.26.129
(Too lazy to log in)<br><br>K, a lot more problems that I had at first, can't log in ANYWHERE, and it keeps me locked at the actual login screen then a lot of weird shit starts happening, hope you can fix it.
IUG :: 04-05-2010 19:21 :: ip: Hidden
Have you done the normal shit like deleting your cookies and cache?
SSUK :: 04-07-2010 12:50 :: ip: Hidden
[quote name='segaroco' date='05 April 2010 - 08:03 PM' timestamp='1270494224' post='87936']
[/quote]
As I'm sure you're aware, an more detailed bug report is appreciated. 'weird shit' may describe any number of actual features which NCD has...
segaloco :: 04-09-2010 02:26 :: ip: Hidden
Sorry, I was at school at the time, and trying to get that in quick. Okay, here's what happened, first, I tried to log on with the box at the top =P. That didn't work, so I tried editing an article, which requested that I log on. So I used that login and after that I couldn't go to any pages via the "Wiki, Forum, etc" buttons at the top, so I got frustrated and clicked like 9000 times and then stuff started 404ing on me. Sorry bout being an ass about it, I was frustrated at the time anyways =P
ambuzr :: 04-13-2010 00:54 :: ip: 201.9.162.33
nice, but should update more often
Phugolz :: 04-15-2010 17:45 :: ip: Hidden
Wow, looks really good. Someone should have shot me a hello or smth so I could go look.

Leave Comments

y o u r : n a m e
:: c o m m e n t ::
Bold FontItalics fontUnderlineStrike OutSubscriptSuperscriptShadow TextGlow TextFont colorFont facefont sizeFont alignmentTeletypeHorizontal LineMoveQuoteFlash ImageImageE-mail linkhyperlinkList

Characters left:
Enter the text on the image as shown
(Refresh the page if you can't read it)

discuss this at the messageboards